Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

31 Jul 2011

More each day.

Amelia,

My love for you grows stronger every day. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my memories; warming my heart, leading me through the days and nights. I feel your kindness gently touching my shoulder, kissing my cheeks. Thank you for the light you bring me in those moments. 

I wonder what is it like to be you. I know that you Are, I just don't know What you are. My counsellor believes I have a case of some "magical thinking" that many bereaved people invent to console themselves. Well, one day we believed that the Earth was flat and we could fall off the edge...

As I sit in our rocking chair, I feel the weight of your body in my belly. I close my eyes and, for a second, you are right here with me. We share a moment of love so strong it knows no limits, no boundaries. No matter where I am, I will always love you and I know no matter where you are, you will always love me.

Sending you butterfly kisses,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment