Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

26 Dec 2012

Between Two Worlds

Recently I found myself lost. Lost, locked up, confused. I don't belong to any group I know. It's just me and Mr. Wiggles (and dear husband, of course, but he's at work 8am-9pm, so...).

While I really insanely unbelievably enjoy every second I spend with my son, sometimes I also need adult human interaction and a reason to get out of the house other than running errands.

The babyloss community now feels like a wrong place for me to come to because now I come with Mr. Wiggles and all things baby. How can I bring a newborn baby to a group that mourns babies that died. It feels awkward for me and for them and I really don't know how to navigate it.

The non-loss community is really not a place I want to come to at all. They have no clue. They complain about things that don't make sense to me. They are so different. I will never be like them, and I don't want them to be like me. There is no point in mixing oil and water.

So where do I go?

I have no idea...


1 comment:

  1. I found myself wondering about this very predicament when a girl from my local group had her rainbow. Obviously we are all so happy for you, but you're right, you can't well bring a newborn baby as there will be people who are newly bereaved. I wonder if there is a support group for those with rainbows? If not maybe you could start one? xx

    ReplyDelete