Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

28 Dec 2012

21 months.

Why does everyone I run into seem to have either a 21-month old baby or a older daughter/younger son combination?

Buying car insurance today: hear all about someone who brought in their 21 month old and the kid knew the alphabet already. And that someone had a baby girl five weeks ago and she has a full head of hair. I wish I could respond with, oh, gee, I didn't realise my daughter, who was born with a full head of hair 21 months ago, should be reciting alphabet by now, but instead she is dead.

Trying to solve my issue from the previous post I went on Meet Up to find a new mommy group. The only one that fits was started by a mom who had her baby in April 2011. And it caters to 2011/2012 babies. So I guess I'm out of that group...

Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Have you considered starting your own MeetUp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alena,
    It's Trish from MISS :) I just like to swing in here to check up on you. I wanted to say that you can talk new baby stuff with me anytime. Do you do facebook? I don't know the sub ride, but I have rediscovered my love of babies, it only took four years. I'm a little rusty, but I have lots of good info. Just wanted to offer. PM me on MISS and I'll give you my info.

    (((((hugs))))) and lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alena,
    I am jenm from MISS. I know how you feel. My rainbow baby is 4 months old and Finn would be 18 months old now. I am having a really hard time connecting to other moms. The post you wrote about seeing Amelia in your baby boy. It was like that for me too and so difficult. Message me at MISS if you want to talk.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete