Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

25 May 2011

Happy 2 months birthday my angel!

My dear Amelia,

Mommy misses you today more than ever... Went to see you at the Lawn this afternoon. They mowed everything, I was petrified that they would throw out your toys. Very grateful that they left them all under a tree next to you. Had to take them home, so sad... I shared your flowers with another girl, hers were thrown out by the mowers, hope that's ok with you and your little friend's parents... Ended up going to the flower store twice, I guess next time I'll just buy enough for everyone :)

Trying out colours for your room, Home Depot has really crappy paint. I have a feeling green would have been your favourite colour, so the room will be green.


Wish you were here, or I was there... Wither way, just want to be with you, hold you, sing to you...


Love you forever,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment