Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

15 May 2011

Running out of Candles

I can't believe I'm almost done with my first box of candles... When I bought it, I never thought that it was my first of many. I just knew that it was something I needed to do.

It has been a hard weekend. I know it's not supposed to be easy. Sometimes I feel that I can't take it anymore. I keep hoping that one day I'll wake up from this nightmare, but it just doesn't go away. Every morning when I wake up in our big empty bed, my heart breaks all over again.

I'm finally seeing a "shrink" tomorrow, can't believe it has taken so long. I guess it wasn't as urgent as it would have been if Amelia was alive. Well, she is alive, even if it's only in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment