Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

17 May 2011

Tough day

I never knew that it could be so hard to live without Amelia. The older she gets now, the more it hurts. My heart is constantly aching, no mater what I'm doing or how I feel on the outside.

It has almost been 8 weeks, Amelia should be turning two months old. As time goes by, more and more babies her age are getting out and about with their parents. Today, it was brutally painful to see a happy new mom with a baby girl Amelia's age, in an orange BOB just like we wanted, walk past me about a foot away from my face... I think I went into a state of shock as the mom and I made eye contact. I was frozen in my tears, with blood drained from my fingertips, as she was looking at me in stalled happiness.

It has been one of the hardest days to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment